This is the classic Oslo Fjord sightseeing.
We pass through narrow sounds, idyllic bays and through a maze of islands with small summer houses. Oslo, with its superb location, offers unique photo opportunities. Enjoy the scenery from a sightseeing boat. You’ll sail past numerous islands, including Hovedøya and the Dyna Lighthouse, through narrow inlets and into sheltered bays so that you can capture the capital on camera from different angles. We will pass the Oslo Opera House, housing The Norwegian National Opera & Ballet ensemble. The building has received many awards.
The boat then passes close to the peninsula of Bygdøy, with many interesting museums as well as beaches such as Huk. You will see the Maritime Museum with its veteran sailing ships moored outside, and the impressive Fram Museum, housing the polar ship of the same name.
We sell refreshments on board.
- Season: All year
- Summer high season: 23. June - 26. August departure times 10:30 | 11:30 | 13:00 | 14:00 | 15:30 and 16:30
- Spring/Autumn: 16. March - 14. October departure times 10:30 | 13:00 and 15:30
- Winter season: Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays departure times 10:30 and 13:00 incl. a brief stop on Bygdøynes 12:20 og 14:50
- Christmas and New Year: daily departures 1030 | 1300 from 26. December to 7. January
- Departure point: Rådhusbrygge 3 | City Hall pier no 3
- Duration: 2 hours.
- Tickets: NOK 339,-