Wonderful experiences on the Oslo fjord
PROGRAM SUMMER 2021 (Updates to be expected)
FJORD SIGHTSEEING 2 hrThursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday13:00 and Sunday 15:30 NOK 355 NOK 355
LUNCHCRUISE with shrimps 2hrThursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday 13:00 NOK 399 NOK 399-
EVENING CRUISE 3hrThursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday 19:00 NOK 485 NOK 485
BLUESCRUISE 3hrSaturdays from 29. May 19:00 NOK 540 NOK 540
JAZZCRUISE 3hrTuesdays from 22. June 19:00 NOK 540 NOK 540
FJORD ROCK 3hrFridays from 09. July 19:00 NOK 540 NOK 540
MUNCH - BYGDØYNEW! season start 28. May NOK 52 one way NOK 52- en vei
MUSEUMS FERRYSeason start 28. May NOK 52 one way NOK 52- en vei
CAFÉ «schoones» at quai on S/S Christiania Daily - Monday to Thursday from 1500 and Friday to Sunday from 1300
Cafe & Bar
Open ship if weather permits.
Restaurant and bar at the quay on Rådhusbrygge 3, onboard S/S Christiania
Our attentive crew serves at the tables. The menu is simple and straightforward! Onboard we have a bar and a large deck with plenty of space. You can enjoy our shrimp "fjord style" for NOK. 139, - in perfect surroundings.
Of course, we follow all rules and restrictions applicable to COVID-19.
MUNCH - BYGDØY
New ferry 2021
MUNCH - Salt - Dronningen - Bygdøynes- Salt
Departure every hour from Munch - Lamda with a stop at Salt before the ferry stops at Dronningen for disembarkation to Vikingskipshuset and Folkemuseet and at Bygdøynes for visitors to Fram, Kontiki and the Norwegian Maritime Museum.
Tickets on board and at VIPPS # 87970
Day pass: 78, - | Single ticket: 62, - | Season pass 250, - | | Children / pensioners: 50%
Read more Buy a ticket
Ferry to the museums 2021
Rådhuset - Dronningen - Bygdøynes | from 12. May
The ferry stops at Dronningen, the stop for the Viking ship museum and Folkemuseet. The second stop is for visitors to Fram, Kon-Tiki and the Norwegian Maritime Museum. Bygdøy is a gem, offering beautiful natural experiences. At Bygdøy you can go hiking, swimming, fishing and cycling. You can meet people from all over the world here.
Buy your ticket in our ticket kiosk on Rådhusbrygge 3 | City Hall pier 3 Roundtrip: 78,- | Single fare: 52,- | Season ticket 250,- | Single fare when paid on board: 62,-| Children under 18 years / senior citizens: 50% | Children under 6 years free
Corporate Events / Representation / Private Charters
Our vessels are classically designed for nautical experiences. The fleet consists of traditional wooden sailing ships and motor yachts. The vessels provide a perfect frame for Nautical Wedding, Corporate Outing, Holiday parties, Wine Tasting or Team Building.
Have a specific date you would like to join us for a corporate event, anniversary or birthday? We will be happy to help you – please send us an inquiry and we will tailor your event to suit your wishes
Artikler og opplevelser
- Trying to set a good example in the awareness of the CO 2 impact.In Oslofjorden25. april 2019What is CO 2 – we hear about this – but what do we know about it? It harms mother earth and fortunately, we have a focus on CO 2. Electrical cars, electrical bicycles, electrical ferries and so on. They all seem to be less harmful to our […]
- Vil du jobbe på båt i Oslofjorden blant Oslos turister?In Oslofjorden25. januar 2019Vi kan tilby en spennende sommerjobb i et godt og hektisk miljø med mye frisk luft. Vårt kontor ligger på Rådhusbrygge 3 der også våre fartøyer har faste kaiplasser. Vi søker: Billettører, Gateselgere og Guider. Vi søker også etter: Skippere og […]
- The sculpture “Dykkaren” (the diver) is photographed numerous times.In Sightseeing9. januar 2019The Diver We are so excited to be neighbor with the “diver” on the honorary pier between City Hall pier no 2 and 3. It’s amazing to see the hordes of people photographing the statue of brilliant polished stainless steel with a mirror-shiny surface. It […]
- Oslopolitikerne satser på Fjordby, mens Oslo Havn vil legge ned båtslippen på Sjursøya.In Oslofjorden26. november 2018Hva skjer med Fjordbyens båter når siste slipp forsvinner? Mangel på helhetlig politikk i Fjordbyen Oslo. Mens Oslopolitikerne satser på Fjordbyen vil Oslo Havn legge ned båtslippen på Sjursøya. Hvem er det som skal bestemme byutviklingen i Oslo? Er det […]
- S/S Christiania last sailing ship ever to be re-launched on Sjursøya?In Oslofjorden1. november 2018After annual service S/S Christiania is re-launched from the dock at Sjursøya, Oslo. The dock is the last of its size in Oslo, and is planned to cease operation at the end of this year, and in that case Christiania is the last commercial vessel to be […]
- Trying to set a good example in the awareness of the CO 2 impact.
- Vil du jobbe på båt i Oslofjorden blant Oslos turister?
- The sculpture “Dykkaren” (the diver) is photographed numerous times.
- Oslopolitikerne satser på Fjordby, mens Oslo Havn vil legge ned båtslippen på Sjursøya.
- S/S Christiania last sailing ship ever to be re-launched on Sjursøya?