WELCOME ONBOARD THE NORWEGIAN EVENING ON THE FJORD
A 3-hour cruise on board a traditional wooden sailing ship passing through a maze of green islands. Sit back and enjoy the scenery and beautiful islands, while savouring the flavour of the shrimp buffet "Fjord style".
Oslo, with its superb location, offers unique photo opportunities on and around its fjord which stretches almost into the city centre. Discover the scenery from a traditional wooden boat, fully restored to its former glory. You’ll sail past numerous islands, including Hovedøya and the Dyna Lighthouse, through narrow inlets and into sheltered bays where you can capture the capital on camera from different angles. The boat passes close to the peninsula of Bygdøy, housing many interesting museums as well as beaches such as Huk. See the Maritime Museum with its veteran sailing ships moored outside, and the impressive Fram Museum, housing the polar ship of the same name. During your cruise, a local Norwegian buffet of shrimps will be served, and in the bar we have a wide range of both hot and cold drinks.
Eat all you want “Prawn buffet Fjord Style”:
- Shrimps/Prawns “au naturel”
- Season: June 23. - August 23. departure 19:00 (Shrimp buffet)
- Season: August 24. - September 13. departure 18:00 (Shrimp and crab buffet)
- Additional departures: 15, 16, 17, 18, 22, 23, 24, 25, 29, 30 and 31 of May | 1, 7, 8, 14, 15 and 21 of June
- Departure point: Rådhusbrygge 3 | City Hall pier no 3
- Departure time: 20 minutes prior to departure
- Duration: 3 hours
- Included: All you can eat buffet "shrimp fjord style"
- Tickets: NOK 485