Welcome onboard a traditional sailing ship for an unforgettable music experience.
All summer a blues bands embark on our sailing ship on Saturdays - for an unforgettable experience.
Live music cruise for 3 hours on board a traditional wooden sailing ship passing through a maze of green islands. Sit back on board the boat listening to blues and enjoying the scenery and beautiful islands.
Discover the scenery from a traditional wooden boat, fully restored to its former glory. You’ll sail past numerous islands, including Hovedøya and the Dyna Lighthouse, through narrow inlets and into sheltered bays so that you can capture the capital on camera from different angles.
During your cruise, a traditional Norwegian shrimp plate will be served, and in the wine menu, you find a wide range of both hot and cold drinks.
Bandlist for 2023:
- 27.05 Bærum Bluesband
- 03.06 Eric`s Bluesband (S)
- 10.06 Blue Beat
- 17.06 The BigBlue
- 24.06 The Breeze
- 01.07 GB Bluesmachine
- 08.07 Pateys Pipe
- 15.07 RAM
- 22.07 Hennesy Blues Band
- 29.07 Joe & The Regulators
- 05.08 Vibrokings
- 12.08 The Daltons
- 19.08 Trobias Ruud Band
- 26.08 JT Lauritsen & Buckshot hunters
- Season: 28. May to 26. August 2023
- Day: Saturdays
- Staring point: Rådhusbrygge 3 | City Hall pier no 3
- Staring time: 19.00
- Duration: 3 hours
- Included: Shrimps, mayonnaise, bread, butter and lemon
- Age limit: 18 years (high party factor onboard and loud music)
- Tickets: NOK 649