WELCOME ONBOARD THE NORWEGIAN EVENING ON THE FJORD
"A 3 hour cruise" on board a traditional wooden sailing ship passing through a maze of green islands. Sit back on board the boat and enjoy the scenery and beautiful islands, whilst savoring the flavor of the shrimps buffet "Fjord style".
Oslo, with its superb location, offers unique photo opportunities on and around its fjord which stretches almost into the city centre. Discover the scenery on a traditional wooden boat, fully restored to its former glory. You’ll sail past numerous islands, including Hovedøya and the Dyna Lighthouse, through narrow inlets and into sheltered bays where you can capture the capital on camera from different angles. The boat passes close to the peninsula of Bygdøy, housing many interesting museums as well as beaches such as Huk Bay. See the Maritime Museum with its veteran sailing ships moored outside, and the impressive Fram Museum, housing the polar ship of the same name. During your cruise, a local Norwegian buffet of shrimps will be offered, and in the bar we have a wide range of both hot and cold drinks.
Eat all you want “Prawn buffet Fjord Style”:
- Shrimps/Prawns “au naturel”
- Season: 22. June - 2. September
- Additional departures: 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 27 and 28 May 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, and 18 June 2018
- Departure point: Rådhusbrygge 3 | City Hall pier no 3
- Departuretime: 20 minutes prior to departure at 19:00
- Duration: 3 hours.
- Included: All you can eat buffet "shrimp fjord style"
- Tickets: NOK 445,-