Corporate Events / Representation / Private Charters
Our vessels are classically designed for nautical experiences. The fleet consists of traditional wooden sailing ships and motor yachts. The vessels provide a perfect frame for Nautical Wedding, Corporate Outing, Holiday parties, Wine Tasting or Team Building.
Have a specific date you would like to join us for a corporate event, anniversary or birthday? We will be happy to help you – please send us an inquiry and we will tailor your event to suit your wishes.
Rådhuset - Dronningen - Bygdøynes | March 16 to Oct. 14
The ferry stops at Dronningen, the stop for the Viking ship museum and Folkemuseet. The second stop is for visitors to Fram, Kon-Tiki and the Norwegian Maritime Museum. Bygdøy is a gem, offering beautiful natural experiences. At Bygdøy you can go hiking, swimming, fishing and cycling. You can meet people from all over the world here.
Buy your ticket in our ticket kiosk on Rådhusbrygge 3 | City Hall pier 3 Roundtrip: 75,- | Single fare: 50,- | Season ticket 250,- | Single fare when paid on board: 60,- | Children / senior citizens: 50%
City Cruise to the Colorline dock
City Cruise is a great way to see the city from the sea with a sound guide and a nice bar you can have lunch in the fjord all days.
Oslo Grand Tour bus & boat
Oslo Grand tour combines the best of Oslo through boat and bus in cooperation with HMK.
The Oslofjord travel blog
- The sculpture “Dykkaren” (the diver) is photographed numerous times.In Sightseeing9. januar 2019The Diver We are so excited to be neighbor with the “diver” on the honorary pier between City Hall pier no 2 and 3. It’s amazing to see the hordes of people photographing the statue of brilliant polished stainless steel with a mirror-shiny surface. It is sensational to see how many photos are being posted on social media, and only on Instagram, […]
- Oslopolitikerne satser på Fjordby, mens Oslo Havn vil legge ned båtslippen på Sjursøya.In Oslofjorden26. november 2018Hva skjer med Fjordbyens båter når siste slipp forsvinner? Mangel på helhetlig politikk i Fjordbyen Oslo. Mens Oslopolitikerne satser på Fjordbyen vil Oslo Havn legge ned båtslippen på Sjursøya. Hvem er det som skal bestemme byutviklingen i Oslo? Er det politikerne som sitter i Rådhuset eller er administrasjonene i de enkelte kommunale […]
- S/S Christiania last sailing ship ever to be re-launched on Sjursøya?In Oslofjorden1. november 2018After annual service S/S Christiania is re-launched from the dock at Sjursøya, Oslo. The dock is the last of its size in Oslo, and is planned to cease operation at the end of this year, and in that case Christiania is the last commercial vessel to be launched at this dock. As such this launching is history in the making. *** *** S/S Christiania at […]
- Kavringen Lighthouse the Time CapsuleIn Oslofjorden, Sightseeing31. oktober 2018«Kavringen lighthouse» in the inner part of the Oslofjord. Kavringen lighthouse from 1892 Kavringen Lighthouse the Time Capsule. Until 1892 there were only two lighthouses in Oslo harbor Heggholmen and Dyna. When the steamship DS «Norway» hit the Kavringen islet in 1890, a requirement for better lighting was raised. The […]
- Heggholmen Light house in the Oslo FjordIn Oslofjorden, Sightseeing23. oktober 2018The white building at Heggholmen, on the photos, is the oldest lighthouse in the Oslo fjord area, built 1826. The very first light housekeeper at Heggholmen signed a contract to have this powerful light shining from his bedroom window to guide the ships towards the harbor at night. At that time only sailing ships were in use, and you can imagine […]
- The sculpture “Dykkaren” (the diver) is photographed numerous times.
- Oslopolitikerne satser på Fjordby, mens Oslo Havn vil legge ned båtslippen på Sjursøya.
- S/S Christiania last sailing ship ever to be re-launched on Sjursøya?
- Kavringen Lighthouse the Time Capsule
- Heggholmen Light house in the Oslo Fjord